Birthday Fun....
Yes, I am one year older...and wiser too I must add. :)
I had an awesome Birthday nonetheless, thanks to my wonderful husband and the kids! We started off the day with a yummy breakfast and presents. John and the kids bought me a new camera since my other one is 5 years old and I love taking pictures! (Caution: The following pictures aren't the greatest quality taken with my new camera because I hadn't fixed all the settings yet).
Panoramic view feature: (3 pictures put together of my room)
This camera can up close pics without getting blurry. (remember my last camera was older and couldn't do that...so I'm easily impressed here.)
After I played with my camera for a while, I put Amelia down for a nap, and was out the door for some Kid-free clothes shopping for myself! (Best shopping trip EVER!) Then we headed out to do some hard-core serious bowling....yeah, I think I almost broke 60....(I kept having little kids throwing balls down my lanes before I would get a chance to throw my strikes....so the score is a little skewed..thanks Ben.)
Then after some dinner, we took the kids to see Madagascar 2. We really liked the first movie, and I had hopes this would be just as good, but there were too many "adult" jokes and language I don't approve of that made this a movie my kids won't likely see again. Don't get me wrong, it was cute and fun, but I still like the first one better. Anyway, after that, it was cake and ice cream back at our house. It was super-de-duper awesome birthday.
Bowling:
Bella waiting patiently for her cake:
She was pretty happy afterwards:
Make a wish!
Thanks to everyone for all the "Birthday Love"!
3 comments:
Happy birthday! Looks like you had a great day. Congrats on being wiser, and looking younger every year!
Happy belated birthday!!!
I'm glad you had a great birthday! Wish we could have been there with you!
Post a Comment