Saturday, November 22, 2008

Bangs, Tongues and a Marshmallow...

Random title, I know...but I'm not so much in a creative mood today to come up with something snappy. Also, since blogger has been having some weird issues of putting my pictures in WHATEVER order it feels like, I'm just to tired to mess with it to put in in the right order, so here ya go

Since Bella took the liberty last week to cut her hair, I finally decided I needed to fix it or else I will never be able to pull her hair back into a ponytail until it would grow back. So here is her before shot:

And after I daringly cut her bangs myself...not to shabby I must say.


It took me a few shots to get her to smile, but she thought it would be funny to show me her tongue instead.



Then of course, Ben wanted in on the action:



This is his more Serious side:


More pictures as I have been playing with my new birthday camera:



This is the adorable face that greets me every time I come to wake her up from her nap. Yes, I know.....she is 4 months old and is STILL in the bassinet in my room. I figure that once she learns to rollover more and I see her head sticking out the top, I will move her into her crib in Bella's room. She is just so darn quiet, that it doesn't bug me this time around to have her in my room.


My friend is letting us borrow her baby winter Marshmallow jacket for Amelia. She is like not even filling out half of this thing....look at her tiny head popping out the top...it's so cute!

7 comments:

Phil, Susanne, Alexander, Danielle and Buddy said...

OH my goodness! She looks like a pea in that thing! Ha! BTW, I found the 3-6 month one. I'll give it to you next time I see you.

Sharon said...

I think Bella looks adorable with bangs! She is a real cutie! Watch out for those boys when she's older. The picture of Amelia is too cute for words!

Becca said...

Bella's hair is so long and so beautiful! You have such cute kids, and we miss being near you!

Brooke said...

So glad you liked Twilight. :) I have heard mixed reviews. Glad to see you are doing well. Will you be in SLC for Christmas? I am at my moms from 12/23 to 12/31. Hope to see you.

Tamara Wheeler said...

I love her hair with bangs. Very, Very Cute! You did an awesome job!

Eric and Angela said...

I love Bella's haircut. She looks so much older and very beautiful. You have some cute kids!

Johnny and Becca said...

I love that last picture for Amelia!! It's so funny and cute!! I love Bella's hair too