Monday, January 7, 2008

Family Pictures

So while we were in Texas with my side of the family, we hired a photographer to take our families photos, as we had not been together in years, and we are not sure when we will all be together again.

The group pictures turned out great, but when we broke up into smaller families for pictures, my kids just did not cooperate. Both kids were a little cold and Bella was just mad for some reason. However, we did get a few okay ones of Bella, but for some reason, Ben just refused to smile and kept putting his hands in his mouth. So I've tried to narrow down a few of the pictures that were okay, but I'm sad that I don't think I will be able to print any of them for our family picture.

(These photos are not high quality because they had to be shrunk down due to the file size.)

The whole Coleby Clan:


My parents with all their grand kids:



Trying to get a family photo.


Ben, what is with all the funny faces....just smile please!


Bella just wouldn't calm down unless she had her Binky



At least Mommy and Daddy know what to do.

1 comment:

TOVAR said...

Great pictures. Someday we will aspire to get real professional pictures, but I have yet to find a set of outfits that I would like to have in a picture that cost any significant money.