Loved this video...
So John is really hoping we are stationed in Japan next. After watching this video, I think I might find Japanese TV to be more entertaining than here.
So John is really hoping we are stationed in Japan next. After watching this video, I think I might find Japanese TV to be more entertaining than here.
Okinawa |
7 comments:
Oh My Gosh! That was greatness! I seriously am laughing so hard.
Wow, that's great! Are they competing for money, or just the chance to make fools of themselves?
That was entertaining! Living in Japan?! What an adventure!
Melissa, I used Blurb.com My file was pretty big (My book was 380 pages or so before I re-formatted it).....so I don't think that would be a problem. Check it out and see if it works...I've used blurb.com for several projects and have loved everything I've received. Hope you're doing well!!!
Kendra
That looks like a fun game, where can I sign up? That is definitely more entertaining then shows you find here!
That was funny. That reminds me a lot of Jr. High when my biology teacher would show us japanise shows like that. Why were we watching them in Biology you might ask. Simple he was also the japanise teacher.
That was hilarious. I saw part of that clip on the Ellen show. She was laughing hysterically and said she wanted to bring it to America. One can only hope.
Debi
Post a Comment