Scatch it off my list...
So good news....I finally found my camera charger! Yeah! I can finally take pictures again. I can scratch that off of our "items missing" list. Now I just need to find my car keys, John's wedding ring and ipod. This house just seems to swallow things up and of course, neither of the kids have seen any of these items.
It reminds me of my childhood when my parents would ask us kids where missing things were or who did what, and our response would always be "not me." And so we had a running joke in the family that "Mr. Nobody" did it. However, once us kids started blaming Mr. Nobody for a lot of things, then we all got in trouble.
Nothing too new has been going on this week, except that I am seriously considering starting my own business venture with a good friend of mine. I'm not going to say what it is just yet until things are more settled, but I can say that I have some exciting things to look forward to this year and I just hope all goes well.
Okay, as I'm sitting here, I realize I have nothing much more to write about that is significant, so I will just do better this week to take more pictures of my kids since they are such an easy topic to talk about.
3 comments:
I told you it wasn't at my house! Although we did find a lot of other things left behind. I will get to the post office one of these days and mail eveyrthing out to every one. Afterall we are a month past Christmas now.
So, where was it?
And you have me so curious about your potential business venture. I can't wait to here.
Found it in my Media closet where it doesn't belong...But John also found my lost car keys today too. Yeah, we are just down to his ring and ipod.
Post a Comment