Way to go Girl!
So I was playing with Amelia after we had put the kids to bed, and I laid her on her tummy for some tummy time. She totally surprised me when she just casually rolled over. John thought it was a fluke, so I placed her back on her tummy. Within a few seconds, she rolled over again. I quickly grabbed the camera, and by now she was mad to be put back on her tummy, but sure enough, she did it a third time. I am mostly shocked because Bella was only 6 months when she first did this, and lazy-baby Ben was 9 MONTHS before he even TRIED to roll over. Way to show-off her siblings!
9 comments:
How adorable! She is a little talker already. That is so neat that she rolled over for you.
The thumb sucking is super cute too. I miss you guys so much. I hope you guys come to visit soon.
What a cutie! Way to be a big girl!
I love the thumb sucking, it is just so endearing. The best part is, it's really hard to lose that thumb!
I love the coos and squeals that she is making in the video and John's running commentary on the 7 days/7 thousand year theory. I couldn't hear everything he was saying which made it even more interesting. I love the binki/thumb debate. Talia started sucking her thumb so I forced a binki on her. Lucky for me, she stopped both on her own.
HA ha ha! Yeah, he was reverting a conversation he had with cousin Corey about the end of the world to his dad and trying to explain the prediction behind Bruce R McConkie's theory...that's funny you could hear that..I wasn't even paying attention.
I think the thumb is so cute. But I will admit that we got rid of Matthew's binki years ago, and I still pulled Joshua's thumb out of his mouth the other morning. It is a hard habit to break- I thought he was over it.
Way to go Amelia!! By the way, can I just say that I think she is the cutest baby ever! I love her smile, it is beautiful!
Hooray for Amelia! I know the woes of thumbsucking, but that picture of Amelia is just too precious! That is so great that you were able to spend some quality time with Shari & Corey. I know how much you love visitors!
She's adorable! Neither of my kids took a Binky at all - I thought Jonathan might end up sucking his thumb but then he stopped - he still chews on things all the time though - blankets, socks, clothes - it's getting a little gross. Good luck on the debate with John.
they grow up sooo fast! she's a cutie!
Post a Comment