Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Week Update

To start off our Halloween Week, our church had their annual Trunk-or-Treat party. The kids were super excited to finally wear their costums and collect as much candy as they could. My cousin Shari was still in town to help (thanks girl!) and we had a great time with the kids.

Cousin Shari and Bella.

Ben was an Astronaut. He got the awesome helmet from his Grammy Petrini for his burthday (thanks Grammy) and after that, he decided to be an astronaut for Halloween. After I bought his costume, he literaly wore it for 4 days straight....that's right, he even slept in his costume all week! (My Dad would be so proud to have another NASA fan in the family!)

Bella always had a sucker or a cookie in her hand.

Princess Snow White

My little Pumpkin!




Then on Friday, I went with Ben to his Preschool for a Halloween party, and Bella just wanted to be part of the fun too, so I let her wear her Snow White costume also.





Since John was out of town, I tagged along with my good friend Susanne and her kids for some serious trick-or-treating!







The kids had a great time, ate lots of candy, stayed up late and then crashed (at least Ben did). Bella was wired until about 10pm. That girl can not hold her sugar! :)


Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the little pumpkin outfit! Thanks for TOT with us; it was fun!

JBClawson said...

Your kids are all very cute in their costumes!

Shari said...

I can't tell you how much fun I had hanging out with you and your kids!! Looks like you guys had a good Halloween!