Wednesday, October 15, 2008

This week...

Amelia turned 3 months old...




Ben started Preschool (FINALLY!!!)



Bella had an all-out-meltdown and insisted she was ready to go to school too.

She perked up when I asked if she would like to go shopping...(oh man, I'm in big trouble)

Ben learned to do Hand-Stands and tried to do them everywhere (even at church on the pew in the middle of services....that was interesting)



And we decorated our house with Halloween crafts that we made and strangely found that our "spooky-ooky" skeleton is the exact same height and proportion as Bella...that is scary.



And Amelia discovered her thumb...


And we will be celebrating Ben's 5th Birthday on Saturday, so more pics to come this weekend. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Claudia said...

What a great week! I love that Bella perked up at the mention of shopping - you are in trouble :-)
Hooray for thumb-suckers! Adayla is a thumby-baby, and I have never met a more contented child. Hope you have the same experience.

Sharon said...

I can't believe how time flies. It doesn't seem that long since I was there helping after she was born. She looks so adorable. You're in trouble with Bella. Boy, I can see the sparkle in her eyes when you mentioned shopping!