I Heart Visitors!
So my awesome cousin Shari and her husband Corey are out here visiting while he is on a business trip. I'm so glad Shari decided to tag along for the trip because it has been so fun getting reacquainted again and they are such a fun couple! I just love family!
So anyway, we have had a great time going to the D.C. Temple with them, and having them over today while we explored Downtown D.C. and saw a few of the sights while the sun was still up. They are here for a few more days, and while John is out of town for a Dental thing, it will be fun to have the company. Here is some of our pics from today's' trip:
The Washington Monument:
Cousin Shari and Corey:
The World War II Memorial:
Bella finally perked up enough to want to be in the pictures...
The Lincoln Memorial...it was getting too dark to get good pictures in there, but the kids thought it was still cool.
The Reflection pool...looks like it could use a good cleaning poor duck!
Corey Holding Amelia...
"Okay mom....it's getting cold and dark now....time to go home."
My cousin took a few more pics with her camera, so as soon as I get those from her (plus I think they might be better quality) I will post them.
Like I said, we always love visitors and make excellent hosts and tour guides if anyone wants to come out this way. (hint,hint) ;)
3 comments:
How fun that you have Shari and Corey there. I definitely feel bad now that cousins have been out to visit before your sister. Looks like you guys are having lots of fun.
I really do miss DC - so many things to do and see.
How fun to have Shari and Corey there. I really want to come visit, one of these days I will just buy a ticket and surprise you.
Post a Comment