Monday, October 6, 2008

"Pumpkin-Patching"

Every year, I take the kids to Butlers Orchard to pick out our pumpkins and to have some Autumn weather fun!

He's getting so tall!

Super-duper potato-sack slides....so fun!


Although Bella didn't like going down by herself. She told me it was "vwerry scaawee."


Hay-Jumpin'

Even John wanted in on the Jumpin-fun!


This will get my vote for best picture of the year....so sweet!

Yes....I was there too...it's rare to see the woman behind the camera.

This is Ben making sure he is "tall enough" to go through the corn maze. I guess when we were in Disney World, he had to do this "tall-test" to see if he could go on the rides.


Scare-crows and Scare-Bens:

This picture and the next picture crack me up because neither of them knew that they were both standing there and waiting for the hay-ride the same way: Daughter like Father!









I just love "pumpkin-patching" and just LOVE the Fall season!!!

10 comments:

Eric and Angela said...

That looked like a fun family day. You all look so cute! I love Ben in his glasses and cap. He looks so grown up. Did you find some good pumpkins to carve?

Holbrook Girls said...

That pumpkin patch looks like a lot of fun. Love the slide!

Cinders said...

What fun! Love your pictures. What a great looking fallish day. Ben looks so adorable in his glasses. The girls are adorable! Just love your blog. Cute background. And what is a 'tag'?

Claudia said...

So much fun! You all look incredible, and it seems like perfect weather for Butlers. Have fun carving!

TOVAR said...

So we are totally jealous. We have places here to get pumpkins but it is just pumpkins from Walmart I am sure that are set in a grass field and you pay twice as much for them.

Aimee said...

Looks like you had a fun day! I wish we had a cool pumpkin patch like that around here!

Sharon said...

How Fun! It was great looking at all your pictures of the family!

Sarah said...

What a amazing pumpkin patch! I wish we had one like that in Colorado! So fun! Also, the headbands you were asking about are from Scott's cousin who makes them and sent a bunch for Jade. YOu can order them off her website at www.sewsweetbows.blogspot.com! Check it out, hopefully that helps you out!

Kimberly said...

I always take my kids the 2nd Monday of October because they normally don't have school. But Ike ruined those plans this year; I just got a note that they have school next Monday.

Jason and Tami said...

That looks like so much fun! I love the fall! I wish that I could come with Shari and hang out with you guys. That would be so fun! When you come to Utah next we should get a party together! I am glad to see that your family is doing so well. Your kids are so adorable! Talk to you soon!