Sunday, February 24, 2008

Petrini Graffiti

Bella seems to have a real interest with drawing and coloring....but mostly on herself. Usually when this happens, I wash it off right away, but this time, I had a camera handy to show off her Handy Work. I think Ben only tried this once because he seemed to really grasp the concept that drawing was only to be done on paper. Bella on the other hand, knows this is the rule and just outright disregards this rule as "optional." I really need to watch out for this little princess.



Ben, at around the same age:

2 comments:

Harwood Family said...

Zach enjoyed drawing on his legs a few months ago too. Emilee skipped the whole drawing on the body and went straight for the newly painted walls. I would take marker on the legs over drawing on the walls anyday.
Debi

Julie said...

Oh wow! I saw this and it took me back. Hadley went through a body art phase of her own. Legs completly colored in with marker. Better than on your walls though!