Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Mentally on Vacation...

Okay, So I see it's been over a week since my last entry. This was mostly due to John getting his eyes PRK'd and he was home all week in bed with severe eye pain and was very sensitive to any kind of light.

Today is his first offical day back at work, and he still doesn't have his eyes totally back to normal, but he's not complaining. He says it was worth it and that he can already see better than before. So all last week I was babysitting him and trying to take care of him. He wouldn't let me take any pictures of him walking around at night with his sun glasses on. But the kids LOVED having him around and then to have a three-day weekend on top was a bonus for us.

Bella wearing John's special glasses to keep dust and other particles out of his eyes.


Anyway, we had a low-key week, but we were able to get out with some friends on President's Day and do a little bowling.



I loved watching Ben trying his best at bowling.



Other pics from the week:
My Tech-savvy kids:


It may be months before you see Bella wearing anything else but her Tinkerbelle costume. She is so in love with it.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hey that actually was a very impressive bowl for a four year old. Glad to hear John is recovering alright.

Sheri said...

We had to hide Maceys Cinderella costume because I couldnt stand to see her wear it another day. You have more patience than me!

The Bells said...

I loved the video, it made me laugh. I went bowling last week and I think Ben is a much better bowler than me. Bella is looks very cute in her tinkerbelle costume. I will need to get one when my "tinker bell" comes someday. (tinker bell is the nick name for our next baby if it is a girl, but I am not pregnant yet)