Our Talents...
I know it seems like I keep posting about Bella being my little dancer, so if this is old news to you, you can skip down to the next post. But for those of you who can't get enough my of Bella's cuteness, enjoy the post.
Talented Dancer:
Bella had her own little dance recital in our kitchen, and I just couldn't help but to take more video of if.
Talented Comedian:
Ben is always trying to be the silly one to make you laugh. So all he wanted me to do was take pictures of him being silly.
Talented Craftiness:
I just love a good craft. Our RS helped us make these the other night for Valentines, but I like it so much, I might keep it up all year.
4 comments:
Melissa...I used Final Cut Express to make the video....I'm in the middle of editing all of our home movies from 2007....it will be my nightly project for the next month!
kendra
I absolutly love to watch Bella dance. It makes me feel like I'm not missing out so much keep them coming
I always love to see bella dancing. She is so adorable. Tell Ben that I think he is silly.
Cute craft. I really like it.
Oh, to have a girl!
Post a Comment