Saturday, February 2, 2008

Mr. Fix-it

This month, John is going through some kind of "fix-it" thing. He mentioned a few months ago that he thought about getting braces to fix his bottom teeth, but that was the end of that conversation. He's also mentioned getting his eyes fixed. It's not Lasiks, but it's called PRK where they reshaped the eye (hey, I'm not a doctor so don't take my word for it) and it takes three days of excrutiating pain before you can see again (I have no idea why he would want to do that either) but again, that was the end of that conversation.

Then yesterday, my husband comes home with braces on and tells me his PRK surgery is next week. Um, hello...I didn't think you were serious about all that stuff. So here if the first installment of John's Fix-its:

I

John never had braces growing up, and he was always in the popular crowd because of his perfect teeth, so I feel no shame in calling him all the names people called me when I had braces growing up. (Metal-mouth, brace face, train-tracks etc.) lol

6 comments:

Julie said...

Tell John to watch out, I hear "fix it's" are a slippery slope. First it's braces and reshaping of the eyes then it's plastic surgery . . . just kidding :)

Tamara Wheeler said...

Good for him for doing that! I keep saying I should do it as well. We'll see if I ever do.

Harley King said...

As long as we're on the self-improvement craze, I would like to say I've always dreamed of a John with bigger pecs.

Just sayin'.

Cindy & Billy said...

when you first said fix-it phase I though you ment things around the house.

Katie said...

this is Katie one of Kims other friends. Anyway I think I have looked at your blog as well. Its kind of fun to blog surf.
SO I actually got my dining room table from DOWN East home in Sandy.
They had a deal and probably still do where the table and bench and 4 chairs are 800.00 bucks so yeah go check it out.
Your kids are adorable as well.

Anonymous said...

Way to support ortho John!