Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday to My Man!

Ok, I feel like the worst wife, cause I didn't take any pictures of John until the very end with a pretty sad birthday cake....to which he never got to blow out the candles because I couldn't find the dumb matches!

But I won't let that stop me from saying how much I love this guy and how happy he has made me! It's almost crazy to believe that I met him when he was 18 years old and now he's 30! The only sad thing about that is that I'm next....yup, the big 3-0 is approaching all to quickly.
Enough about me...back to John! So John decided to take the day off from work (Gosh I love that he can do that!) and spent the day with the kids and I, and then got to have an extra flying lesson for his pilots license. If I didn't have a million errands to run that day, I would have stayed and taken pictures of him in the plane flying....I will do that next time.
After his lesson, we ran a few more errands, came home and hung out (sounds boring I know, but that is what John wanted to do) and then sent Ben off to another birthday party, while John and I and the girls went out for some Thai food. Bella loved it and ate her plate clean.


Then it was back home to relax, put the kids to bed and watch a movie. Since I'm such a nice wife, i let him pick the movie, to which he rented the X-men: wolverine. It was okay, most defiantly a guy movie. :)

Anyway, Happy Birthday Sweetie! I hope you had a great day the way you wanted it and someday, I will force you to have a birthday party...lol!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

HAPPY BiRTHDAY John! We had a great time celebrating your birthday in Mexico. Wish you and Melissa could have been there, but it sounds like you are having a great vacation in Japan. Only problem is, our vacation only lasted one week.

Love you guys!