Official Navy Photo

Well, after nearly 3 or so years my wife has been asking me to post something about myself I have finally done it! And what better way to post something about me then with a huge picture of myself? That is right, I took a tip from Top Gun. Anyway I have been enjoying the island. This is so much better than residency! Our clinic is undergoing a major renovation soon, and I get to head up the renovation for the main laboratory which theoretically services all of Okinawa, parts of mainland Japan, and Hawaii. I have been knee deep in architectural drawings and equipment price list forms, but it has been a good experience. This photo by the way was taken June 2009 in New Port Rhode Island. I had temporary duty there following residency for 5 weeks. These photos were pretty much mandatory. Oh well. I am sure that when I am old and gray I will look back at this photo and say something like. Man those were the days. Oh by the way if anyone wants one of these pictures, I have a huge box of them. Maybe I'll just give them away at Christmas time? Or maybe.... there was that one homeless guy who hangs around the gate outside Lester maybe he would like one or two of these photos?
2 comments:
Nice, John. I could totally see you going up against Tom Cruise in a dogfight.
Wow, I'm totally surprised to see John write a post here. It's about time Honey! You look so handsome...I just love my man in uniform! I hope you will choose to surprise me again with posts....I know I live with you, but it's still nice!
Melissa
Post a Comment