Some Serious Girl-Time
I am always trying to find ways to motivate my kids to make their beds, clean their rooms or be my helpers. So I use goal charts and stickers, and it usually gets them excited as we make a goal with a reward if they achieve it. This months reward was a date with mommy or daddy.
So Ben choose to go bowling with John (sorry, boys never seem to think to take pictures when I'm not there) and Bella and I got a pedicure and nail art. I know the boys had fun together, but I think the experience Bella and I had for alone girl-time was very nice and so sweet.
For a 3 year old, I don't know if she has ever sat so still...and for almost an hour too!
This girl just giggled the whole time anytime Bella talked. Everyone thought she was so darling just sitting there like she did this everyday!
Bella's cute toes with Flowers and polka-dots
And mine with flowers that have Rhine stones and pearl-like beads...love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment