Normal Things and New things
Some Normal things you will see around our house:
A toddler who doesn't want to go down for naps, and has dropped to one nap totally...
But she is always happy when you come in to get and will greet you with an enthusiastic "Hello!"
Around bed time, you will find John and the kids doing their normal routine of brushing, flossing and rinsing...which the kids love!
Even with having a dentist for a husband, Ben still has had 2 cavities filled and one crown...all before the age of 6.
Then before bed, there is usually a "climb on and jump on daddy" routine where all the kids seem to want to play with him and not me....:)...actually, secretly I'm glad because they climb on me all day!
Some new things you will see around our house:
After many years of wanting a piano, we found that no one here has a real piano because they are so heavy and difficult to ship back to the states, so we went with a digital piano...which I LOVE because then the kids can play all they want, and have head phones on so no one else can hear them!
I think the kids liked playing with the box it came in though...and so we turned it into a little house until recycle day.
We also went to a real japanese market with some friends to check out the locally grown produce..to which I only recognized maybe a handful of fruits or veggies. My friend Melissa shared one of her favorite delicatcies with us...I think they were called Octopus puffs...I did try one...and it was interesting....but I probably won't have another one again.
I couldn't get Bella to eat one, but my friends' daughter Izzy tried one and earned a dollar.
1 comment:
What a cute playhouse you made of your piano box. You are so creative!
Post a Comment