New posts coming...I promise!
I know...I am a slacker! So muchg is going on and I have a zillion...no make that a gazillion pictures that I could post, but I just never can sit down long enough to crank out an update post....so you get a pictureless updated post today.
Just a few things that are going on....I'm in my 9th week of boot camp and I am actually really liking it....the diet thing is still hard, but I've been experiencing an amazing surge of energy that has kept me going strong and helps me to accomplish more in the day.
I've also started to teach dance again and I'm excited as I have joined and now a partner in a dance company, and I'm really excited about the opportunities I have here to do the things I love most...outside my wonderful family that is.
John has also been loving the ease in his schedule...he's still busy, but it feels more manageable and he can come home in time for dinner now. He's still working on getting his pilots license and is now a weblos (cub scout) master and is really liking that.
Ben is doing awesome in school and has really picked up the reading bug. He also likes learning the piano and we hope to get him started on an instrument sometime soon.
Bella is very excited for the dance classes I am teaching as she gets to come and dance for free with me. SHe also loves preschool and has really become Miss Independent....but still my little sweet pea!
Mia is almost 16months old and is just so tiny still. She weighed 17.5 lbs at her 15 month appointment and still fits in a size 2 diaper...the size 3's are huge on her. But, son't let her size fool you, this little girl is into everything, climbs anything and will pull her little chair around and climb on it to reach whatever she can get her hands on from the counter or the computer. She is a very picky eater, but if you have any type of treat or ice cream, she will be there with her mouth wide open until you put something in it. She is my little cuddle bug and she thinks she is so funny and is always trying to find ways to make you laugh.
Well, that's it for now....I promise to get pictures posted soon. Take care and don't feel shy and say hello anytime!
1 comment:
Thank you for the update. Pictures are nice, but they aren't necessary. We just enjoy reading your blog.
Post a Comment