A Camping We Will Go....
Yes, you can camp on an island in Japan....but maybe in a bit more tropical style.
Our friends The Frank family invited us to go "roughing it" for a night at White Beach, so we packed our things and set off for a fun time.
We rented a large camper that is already hitched and cemented to the floor at the camp site (mostly to hold it down during typhoons) and between our two campers, we had the whole place to ourselves....it was so nice!
I don't have any pictures from the night before where we cooked dinner and roasted marshmallows, but when I woke up in the morning, I was in Paradise...and I was still camping.
Bella was my model as I took pictures on our morning walk:
After some breakfast, we let the kids play at the park nearby while we cleaned up the campers and checked-out.
The Franks daughters were so adorable and they all played so well together.
Especially Ben and Macy played well, in fact, I think Ben has a little crush on her and it seemed every photo we took of them for the rest of the day, looked like they were a little couple...look for those pictures yourself below:
After we packed up, we visited a nearby 1400 century Japanese castle ruins and it was pretty cool.
View from the top...so beautiful!
This is a scale model of what the castle grounds used to look like:
After our history tour, we headed over to a fun playground to have some lunch, some fun on the ginormous slide and then headed home.
There they are again...two little peas....
Our friends, Crista and Aaron:
Thanks again to the Frank family....we had a fabulous time!
3 comments:
Oh! Am I so jealous! How beautiful, and to go camping without having to pull the trailer to get there!
Loosk like some good times. I like your new Thanksgiving background. You are so festive.
you're looking so skinny in that last pic of the whole family. john's class is really paying off!
Post a Comment