Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Update to: I'm Going to Die....

So it's been officially a week now since I started my crazy boot camp...and I'm very tired and oh-so sore to say the least....but I feel awesome....I'm eating better than I ever have before and I'm finally sugar-detoxed and even resisted yummy Hamburgers and a dessert table of goodies at a BBQ the other day. I have never been prouder of myself!

I've only lost about 2 pounds so far, but I'm drinking TONZ of water, which I wasn't used to, and I know I'm already gaining some serious muscles. The real test will come when we do another BMI measurement in 3 weeks...I want to see those inches come off!

Anyway, it is very mentally tough, and this guy defiantly pushes you past what you feel is your breaking point....but I am committed and determined to see it through! Only 10 and 1/2 weeks to go! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Can I just tell you how much I admire you? You are amazing for sticking to this. Best of luck!