Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sushi Bar...

So I must say that I am pretty proud of myself. I stepped out of my comfort zone and tried some real Japanese Sushi...and the verdict....I do so like green eggs and ham! Okay, it was actually an avacado and crab-meat sushi roll, but it was quite good.



I have never been a fan of sea food and still find most sea food too smelly and slimey to try. I also tried some soba soup, which was very good and I did my best to try at least everything once.

Proof that I liked it! I think I even like it more than Chinese food!

I love that when you eat out, you remove your shoes...so fun!

4 comments:

hwangberg said...

yummy!

Sharon said...

Better you than me!

Cinders said...

Looks like you've got the chopstick thing down pretty well.

Phil, Susanne, Alexander, Danielle and Buddy said...

Go you! Now you need to come back to DC so we can go out for sushi together!