Saturday, April 11, 2009

Whew!

So today is the big day! The house is on the Market! Any takers? I think John and I put in too many countless hours of painting, molding, cleaning etc. to last us a lifetime. I think we are seriously considering being forever renters when this is over. Owning a house is soooo much work...especially when you want to sell it, and costs lots of money to make you feel poor.

Luckily, our Realtor said people are buying again and so she thinks our house won't stay on the market long....*crossing my fingers*

So now the biggest task is to keep the house perfect and spotless and make it look like 3 crazy messy kids don't live here...okay, I'm sure I contribute to the mess every now and again. *wink*

If you know anyone in the market, have them contact my agent.....(oh, that sounded kind of cool...my agent). ;)

3 comments:

Eric and Angela said...

Good luck on selling your house! If you figure out how to keep it clean for the next couple of months with 3 kids, I want your secret. :)

Tamara Wheeler said...

I was just thinking of you the other day and wondering how many weeks you have left. Do you have an exact date of when you fly out to Japan yet?

Mary L. said...

Hi. My son (and his family) will be starting med school at USU in Aug. They are looking for a townhome to buy. I found your home online, linked to the tax records, googled your name, and found your blog!!!! Too crazy (maybe a bit scary, too). Anyway, I could tell by the picture of Christ that you're LDS. So are we. What elementary school are you in and how do you like the area. They just have one baby so far, a boy who is one year old. My son graduates from BYU Provo in a couple weeks and get commissioned then as well. My name is Mary and my email is lambethfamily@gmail.com. I'd love to learn about the complex where you live and pass it on to my daughter in law. Thanks. Mary