Bitter - Sweet
It's a long story, and even longer when I tell it, but the jest of it is that we are taking the house off the market for now and putting renters in until we know exactly all our options.
What's hardest about that, is that my agent called me today and said that she talked to 3 different buyers who wanted to write up an offer on the house. I don't even think I can say anymore about it right now except that we need to figure out some details and just see where the cards lay in a few months.
This whole process thus far has been very stressful and taxing on me physically and emotionally, and I just hope that we can figure something out soon.
In the short run, I can relax a bit and enjoy my last few weeks here, but in the long run, the future is uncertain.
Was that vague enough for ya?
5 comments:
huh?!? I am confused. Well you are going to need to call me and tell me all about it. That is awesome that you have 3 different buyers interested. Too bad you can't just sell it and be done.
Uh, what? Oh well, doesn't really matter. I'll pray for you to have peace.
Melissa, transition is hard enough with the known, but you are dealing with unknowns and transition. Very stressful! And with three small children! I wish there was something I could do to help. I hope everything turns out well. Love ya!
I hope everything works out for you, no matter which route you decide on.
I would love to hear the story some time, when you are ready to tell it.
Good luck with everything else you have going on. I can say I honestly know how you are feeling....with the unknown stuff.
We are currently waiting to hear if we are moving back to the states this summer or not. Looks like we could have a good month wait before hearing. And then, we will only have like a month to get everything done. And then, we won't know where we are going, except to America.
Very stressful times. Hugs to you!
I'm still lost. I will pray for you that there is some peace in your life. I'd love to hear the story when you can tell it.
Post a Comment