!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Argh! So the house has been on the market for a full week, and we have had lots of activity and even one person who came to see it twice, but alas, no takers yet. I must say, I am getting tired of the game already...in fact, a little annoyed.
Reason being....John prematurely sold his car and so we are down to one car that we share...which usually means that I am without a car these days. So on the days I don't have a car, and someone wants to see the house, I get a call about an hour or two before, and they give me a time frame (usually one to two hour time frame)that someone will be there to see the house, which means I need to be out of the house.
When the sun is shinning, it's easy to take the kids to the park next to my place(and even spy a bit on those house hunters as they come and go from the house). However, there have already been enough times that I have made the kids play at the park for one to two hours (sometimes when it was raining outside...poor kids) and no one bothered to show up or even call me to let me know they are not coming. GRRRRR! Okay, so maybe this is how it goes. I'm new to the whole selling-house game, but I never imagined it would be this tough on me.
So basically, I'm frustrated, and whoever buys this place will be getting it for a steal...and I'm still not sure it was all worth my time in the end.
1 comment:
Hang in the Melissa. I can see how that would be so frustrating. Too bad you don't have anyone that lives close by that you can visit a lot while your waiting for people to come.
Post a Comment