More fun things....
Even though I would love to just stay home and sleep all day while I let me kids do whatever they want, I realize that they really need and want my attention. These poor kids are just dying to go outside or just do about anything.
So randomly, (and totally not like me at all), I packed the kids up and drive almost an hour away to a indoor play area called Jump Zone all by myself. The part where that is weird is that I never go anywhere unless someone else comes with me. I just would rather enjoy fun things with other people and have someone to talk to.
Anyway, I'm glad I did it though because there was hardly anyone there...literally, I think I counted 10-15 kids, and since they were all there for a birthday party, as soon as they left, we had the place to ourselves...how cool is that!
Benjamin telling me he is Harry Potter, not Ben.
Then John came home early (and when I say early, I mean like 7pm...otherwise, he's home by 9-10pm) and so we decided to take the kids out for dinner at our favorite restaurant, Buca De Beppo.
This visit to Buca was even more fun because they let the kids assemble and make their own pizzas. The Kids just loved that!
Then we took our creations and watched them put it in the oven and they gave us a tour of the kitchen. So fun!
Random picture: I just happen to notice my mileage as we left Buca and had to take a picture.
5 comments:
I was just catching up on your blogs since I haven't been around a comoputer much in the last couple of weeks when all of a sudden this one appeared. It looks like the kids had a fun day! I can't wait until I get to spend a week with them, you, and your new little one!
Looks like you are getting a bit of enegy. Hopefully that means you are nearing the end!
What a fun day and Melissa you look great!
Gosh Melissa ... you need to write me back. Anyway cute pictures I wish I was there jumping around with your kids!!!
sounds like loads of fun. I think it cool that you got a picture of 44444.
Post a Comment