Bella, Bella, Bella
What can I say about my little princess? I just love this little girl! And I'm even more excited to see what our next little girl will be like.
She just delights me with all her hugs and endless kisses. Lately she just says the cutest things, like:
John bought me some roses that had some Daisies too. So I was teaching the kids what the flowers were called, and Ben mentioned that the Daisies were the same name as Daisy Duck from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I guess Bella really took notice of that comment because the next day, she was trying to explain to me the name of the flowers. She said, "Mommy, These are roses, and these are Donalds." I was confused at first, until I realized the mix up.
I guess she also notices that I call John "sweetie" and "honey" a lot, and so when she asks me a question, she always calls me Sweetie or Honey. Example: "Honey, may I have some juice?" or "I'm Poopie, Sweetie" or "Honey, Ben hit me with a train." :)
Here are her latest Dancing and Singing performances that she always graces me with.
Singing the Popcorn song and Twinkle little Star:
Dancing (Again):
1 comment:
How precious!!! She is so cute! This is why little girls are so much fun. I loved her singing. I am very impressed how well she knew the songs for her age. She is such a beautiful little girl and she looks more and more like you.
Post a Comment