Happy Thanksgiving...
I know I've been neglectful of the blog lately, but with my family in town for the holiday, I've been pretty busy. In fact, I need to get going on making my first thanksgiving feast. Yikes. Anyway, My parents and I have been doing a lot of sight-seeing this week, and I will post pictures as soon as I have a spare minute.
I hope you all have a wonderful day full of good family, friends and of course food.
4 comments:
Happy Thankgiving! Glad that you are having such a good time with your folks there. Daisy misses them.
Love,
Aunt Janice
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Happy Thanksgiving to you!
No thanksgiving for us. Just a normal day of work, school, doctor appointments, grocery shopping and laundry. Woo-hoo! NOT! :)
Glad you guys are having a great time. I am going to make it a goal to come visit sometime the next year, so take notes of the best sight seeing stuff.
Post a Comment