Can you read this?
I usually get a lot of forwarded emails that tell you to read them and then forward them on. Well, I don't mind getting the emails, but I usuallly never forward them because I hate to solicites peoples time unless it's REALLy worth it. Anyway, I got this one from a friend, and I thought it was pretty cool. Can you read it?
"I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the> ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it> whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipomnartt!"
Pretty crazy huh?
In Other Weekly News:
My parents are flying in tomorrow night for thanksgiving! I'm pretty excited to have official visitors our here. I hope to do a lot of sight seeing of historical places with them. We haven't done a whole lot since we've been here due to John's schedule, and I'm not the type to just take off with two kids in tote by my own. Anyway, I will be posting pictures soon.
It will also be nice to have them here so close to my birthday...yeah, my birthday is today, and I tell you, it just feels like any other day. In fact, sadly, I've been in a bad mood today and super grouchy with the kids. I guess I didn't get enough sleep last night. What a way to spend my day. And did I mention it's raining outside.....rain kind of makes me depressed....man, I hope I'm not depressing anyone out there. Really, I'm fine, it's just that I'm 28 today and I know John is doing his best to make it a special day. He is taking work off early to go grocery shopping for me, and then He is taking me out to dinner tonight. His big gift to me (and I hope this doesn't sound retarded, but it's what I asked for) was he's been remodeling our master bedroom for the past 2 weeks. He's been painting, installing crown molding, put up new blinds and bought a new bed suite set finished off with beautiful valences for the windows. I tell you, our room was such a dump before and so bare, but as soon as he finishes it tonight and we can put the room back together, it's going to look so beautiful. Anyway, I don't have any before pictures, but as soon as it's done, I promise to take pictures after.
Take care! -The Birthday Girl!
15 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Since I am currently talking to you on the phone right now, I don't have much else to say. I hope your day perks up now that you have talked to me!
Happy Birthday Melissa!!! You will have so much fun tonight when you go out to dinner and get your room finished. I can't wait to see the pictures.
Happy Birthday Melissa,, and thanks for your comments on my blog.. I will have to explain to you what happened in person,, I totally came out of my shell,, went out and did all those things you suggested,, here we are 11 months later, and I am more frustrated than ever,,, Guess I will just plug along,. lol Have fum with your parents! I am jealous, I miss my parents!!!
Happy Birthday! I hope you had a good day despite being a not so great mood all day. Hey, mom's are entitled to those days, I think! Also, I think that gift is so great that John is doing! You are one lucky woman!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Thanks for my birthday note. Thanks for remembering. You are the only friend whose birthday I don't forget. I do have to brag that Camille's baby was born on my birthday. Yes, She had her baby, but I can tell you about that later. I hope it got better and that your room turned out beautiful.
Love ya!!
Hey Melissa-
Happy Birthday! Re-doing the bedroom sounds like a birthday present I would like as well! Can't wait to see your pictures.
Have a good day :)
Happy Birthday Melissa! Oh the big 28? Wow, am I really that much older than you? YIKES! :smiles:
You will have to let us know how dinner was. Where did ya go, stuff like that.
Happy late Birthday!! Like Tammie mentioned in her blog a few months ago...late is better than early. Just had to point that out! Also...I *might* (still waiting to hear if I'll be 'chosen') be out in DC at the end of January for work. If so...I'll totally bring you some Almond Roca!! (and caramels if I make them this year, hehe).
Happy Birthday a day late. I remembered it was your birthday yesterday and I even thought about you and what you were doing. My birthday's are always so quiet and just like any other day. Welcome to adulthood!! I was with your mom yesterday for a few minutes and she is excited to visit with you. Have fun and have a nice Thanksgiving with Becky and your parents.
It'll just be a couple of days for a conference, but I'm thinking of going the weekend before if I get to go (the conference is from Monday through Wednesday).
Happy b'day, Melissa. You think 28 is bad? I just turned 65!
Daisy is fine -- tell Rebecca and your parents.
Take care.
I just tagged you to tell us 7 random facts about you on my blog, go check it out, and then, blog your facts tee hee.
I just tagged you to tell 7 random facts about you but I see Rhonda did too, so now you have to do it for sure, You're twice tagged! I hope you are having fun with your parents.
I'm really late on this one. I don't have much time for keeping up with everyone's blogs. Hope you had a good birthday. I hope you love your new bedroom. I hope to be able to do something like that someday.
Happy Birthday!!
Post a Comment