So behind!
OLD POST THAT WAS DELETED OR DRAFTED:
Man, I've really let this blog go....I don't have the patience to upload only 5 pictures at a time and to write everything out....besides, I doubt anyone checks this blog anymore. What to do then...let the blog go to relieve myself of one less thing to worry about that I'm not doing...or let go of Facebook and realize that all my posts and pictures won't be as preserved or easily accessible as they are on my personal blog?
What to do?
I must say that my favorite thing about the blog is having more space to say what I really want and I don't have to worry if anyone "likes" or "dislikes" my posts...cause if you don't like it...then don't read the blog right?
Lately, our family is experiencing lots of opposition and are facing the need to make some huge decisions. Not to mention that we still have christmas and a baby coming to add to the mix, but I'm realizing that life doesn't get easier as I get older...just more complicated. Yet, I know if I can just stick it through with confidence that whatever opposition we are facing, that I can keep my head on my shoulders and hold it high and know that we are doing the best we can, and that the paths we need to go down will reveal themselves as we go....I hope and pray that they unfold soon so I can sleep better at night.
Do I have you all in the dark yet with my vagueness? Good, I'm not about to change that. Hopefully at some point in the future I will make the time again to continue to share and write out the successes of the Petrini clan, but for now, other things consume my thoughts and time.
So on that happy note, I hope this finds you well
No comments:
Post a Comment