Playing Catch-up
OLD POST THAT WAS DELETED OR DRAFTED:
There are a lot of things I wanted to blog about and would have posted a million pictures, but I think I will have to downsize and post just the highlights of things that happened in April and May (since we are almost to the end here).
Since the overs begin to pack up our things this weekend, I know that it might be another few week before I get a chance to blog again.
April Highlights:
My mom and older sister Kim, came out to visit me for a few days, and the timing couldn't have been more perfect. There were still a few items on my "To See" list out here, and so we set out "to see" them.
After they arrived, we drove over 3 hours the next morning, south to Jamestown and Williamsburg, Virginia. We had a fabulous two days there, as we learned about the first settlers and colonies of what became America. I will spare you all the history I learned (although it is quite fascinating), but here are some highlights from our trip:
Jamestown:
Williamsburg:
Visiting the LDS Temple
No comments:
Post a Comment