Sunday, April 8, 2018

Playing catch up again- November & December

OLD POST THAT WAS DELETED OR DRAFTED:







So much has happened these past few months, but I was so busy with dance and getting ready for my dance recital, that I let a lot of things go. Including my family. After much reflection and discussion with my husband, I decided that it was time to let it go and focus on my family more. SO after my Winter Dance recital, I let parents know that I was done teaching for now and was needed at home. It was a tough decision, but I know that my family comes first, and unfortunantly, I let my dance hobby take over and it just became too much to juggle.

Anyway, now that I have more time on my hands, I can finally sit down and get caught up.

November:

We spent a wonderful week up at Oura Wan Cottages for Thanksgiving with some good friends. We played at the beach while it was still warm, let the kids run wild with their friends and enjoyed some late night games and laughs. Helps to be with good friends when you can't fly home to be with family on Thanksgiving.



No comments: