Thursday, July 2, 2009

My Baby is Walking!

It's all over, my little baby is walking and can't be stopped! Amelia has been trying to walk the past few weeks, but never quite got the hang of it until last night when she decided she could just go all on here own. She turns 1 next Saturday, and by far has broken all the records set by her older siblings when it comes to development. The funny part is that she is just so small. In fact, she is the same size as her cousin Noelle, who is 6 months old. I will add a picture of the two together tomorrow when I get a chance, but Amelia is just burning up the calories faster than I can feed her.

Here is the video I took last night of her walking for those who are interested:


She has also mastered climbing out of her swing, car seat and her high chair (which she seems to like taking a flying leap from too after she gets on top of the tray.) I need to watch this one closely.

1 comment:

Phil, Susanne, Alexander, Danielle and Buddy said...

Yikes! At this rate she is going to be running before you board the plane for Japan!