Friday, July 17, 2009

Amelia's 1st Birthday Portraits

With my other two kids, I was at the JCPenney Portrait Studio every few months to make sure I documented every stage of their first few years. Sadly, I haven't been as good with Amelia, in fact she was less than 2 months old the last time I got her pictures taken. So since I am pretty sure they don't have a JCPenney portrait studio in Okinawa, I wanted to take full advantage of my membership one last time.








4 comments:

Claudia said...

Oh! She is so beautiful! I think she looks like a mix of Ben and Bella right now - does she look like either of their 1-yr-old pics?

Phil, Susanne, Alexander, Danielle and Buddy said...

Those pictures are great! For her age, she is great in front of a camera!

hwangberg said...

So cute! Don't you love it when pictures turn out well?

Giselle Taminez said...

oh please give her a huge hug, I miss you all so much!!! the kids are beautiful, Mia is so big....so when are you off to Japan?