Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Amelia!!!


I can't believe how big this little person is getting...although she is still so small. Here is that picture I promised of her and her 6 month old cousin Noelle, who is also very tiny.

Anyway, so today, we celebrated her birthday, along with her cousin Aaron who's birthday is next week. We decorated the house, and Mia just loved the streamers and baloons!


We went to the Classic Family Fun Center and just bounced to our hearts content:



Grandma Coleby, my sister Kim and her daughter Sammy:

Cousins Jacob and Carrie with Ben:


Sister Angela and Sister-in-law Cherise hanging out and watching all the action:

Bella going down the slides and loving it!

Even Grandma Coleby got in on the action and I think she even went down those slides as many times as my kids....where is that fountain of youth she drinks from anyway?





Amelia loved it!


When we came home, we had some pizza, cake and ice cream and of course, there were a few presents for the birthday kids!




Cousin Aaron who is turning 2 this week:



Happy Birthday to my Sweet Pea!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

It is so much fun to be spending these moments with you. I am so sad you are leaving soon.

Phil, Susanne, Alexander, Danielle and Buddy said...

Happy Birthday Amelia! Danielle and Alexander send a big birthday hug! Looks like she really liked that cupcake. :)

Cindy & Billy said...

Wish I could have been there. :( looks like tons of ufn