Busy, but fun week with the family!
Well, this may be a long post since I can't seem to bring myself to update the blog more frequently. Try to keep up with me if you can! :)
We've been staying with my folks in Utah for the past several weeks, and it has been one non-stop party with family and friends. We're talking swimming everyday, playing out in the backyard, watching movies, boating, playing with my parents new Wii that my dad got for Fathers' Day (although I doubt he has played with it since all the cousins have taken it over!), staying up late every night to talk, or play games. To say the least, I am VERY sleep deprived, but that's what I love the most about coming and being with all my family. The only down side is that we have had more than enough 24 hours bugs and sicknesses come our way, which isn't very fun, but I think we're over it now. So, on to the pictures!!!!
4th of July:
We tried doing our own fireworks in the backyard, but they were not that impressive, maybe to the kids it was.
All of us sitting around watching our little fireworks:
Our neighbors were lighting up a lot of fireworks, and invited us to come out a watch...ah, much better!
The kids playing with their sparklers:
<
Then that evening, we headed over to the city's local firework show and I must say I was very impressed, although I didn't expect the show to go over 30 minutes long, and for both Ben and Bella to fall asleep during the show either.
The next day, my younger sister and her husband had their baby Kaylee blessed in the home. See is such a doll!
Fun at the Gateway Dicovery Kids Museum, Planitarium and 2002 Olympic Fountains:
A friend of mine invited me to play with them at the Gateway Museum (Thanks Brynn!!!)in down town Salt Lake, and we had such a blast, that I took my whole family there the next day to go do more things there, like the planitarium, (which all the boys loved).
Gateway Discovery:
I can't believe I didn't get a picture of my friend and her cute kids, especially her twins! (Brynn, remind me next time to pull out the camera more!)
Planitarium:
Life on the Moon:
Life on Mars:
Olympic Fountains:
All the Miss America and Teen USA pageant girls were hanging around the fountains and taking pictures and signing autograghs. Bella just really liked their Tiaras.
Swimming and just having fun at Grandma and Grandpas' house:
Boating at Jordanelle Lake:
Two more weeks of fun to fit in before we fly to Okinawa, and only 2 more weeks until John comes home from Training. John says the training bites, but he is trying to be optimitic and is excited that his company (team) finally earned liberty to leave the base and go see a movie. He's very anxious to have the next two weeks fly by, and so are we! Miss you tonz!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment