Pictures from the past 2 weeks....
Okay, I am finally going to pull out some pictures here, but only for the past 2 weeks. I know I haven't put pictures up for months now...has it really been months? I never thought I would neglect my blog so badly.
Anyway, here they are!!!
John's Graduation from the Naval Prosthodontic Program:
The Color Guard:
Sadly, this was the best picture I got from the ceremony....blast my cheap camera!
Dr. Petrini (John's Dad) and Dr. Petrini
Afterwards, we met with Family and close friends for dinner to celebrate!!
John's good friend Chris from the Naval Program whom we hope will be joining us in Okinawa next year
Our Visit to San Francisco:
Golden Gate Bridge at Baker Beach where we used to live:
The Bay Aquarium
Golden Gate Park
You can't take a trip to San Francisco without a ride on the Cable Cars:
Our Trip to Disneyland with the Petrini Clan:
Grammy Petrini and Princess CinderBella by the castle
Princess Mia
Family that came to play with us:
Ben's cousin Lexi: They were two peas in a pod and were so brave to try all the big rides they could!
My first time meeting with Mickey!...and Ben's too. ;)
Bella meeting Snow White: The thing I loved the most about this is that Snow White talked to Bella for over 3 minutes even though there was a huge long line to take pictures with her...she was so sweet to Bella!!!
Bella was beaming the rest of the day and told everyone how she talked to Snow White.
For dinner one night, we went to some BBQ ranch where Woody and Jessie were hanging around. Half the kids were asleep in their strollers and missed it, but it was so fun and very yummy!
He almost got it out...
We had such a blast!!!! Thanks to all of John's family for making it such a special and fun trip. We will miss you guys!
Our Trip to Lake Powell with the Coleby Clan:
Since we have been to LP so many times, I didn't feel the need to take as many pictures, and sadly didn't get any of my family...but I still have the next few weeks with them so I will make up for that.
Here is our trip to Rainbow Bridge...this arch is huge!
Ben made a rocket from his twizzlers Pull N Peel...so creative buddy!
Thanks again to all our family and friends who have made our time with you so special. We are so blessed to be apart of your lives!
3 comments:
I am so sad that we missed out on the Lake Powell fun this year. At least you are better than me, you beat me on putting up your Disney pics and we went before you.
Alexander and Danielle were just looking at your pics, and Alexander said "WAIT! MOOOOMMM! Ben is visitng Woody? You said he was moving to Japan!" hehehehe...
how fun! I am bummed I didn't get to see you, but I am sure SF was so happy you were here!!!
Post a Comment