Monday, June 22, 2009

Still Here and Kickin!

Well it has been a whirlwind these past few weeks. John Graduated (Whooooo-Hooooo) and then we left on a flight for San Francisco to do a little sight-seeing of our old place and the city we love...and of course, who could forget to mention the fabulous accomodations given by our dear Aunti Joy (THANK YOU!!!!). They took such good care of us...we will miss you guys!

And then we drove 6 hours south to Los Angeles with John's mom in their motorhome (also super fabulous accomodations) and spent 3 wonderful days at Disneyland with more family members. It truly was so great to see everyone!!!!

Then we flew to Salt Lake City to only turn around the next morning and drive another 6 hours to Lake Powell to spend a week on my parents houseboat and bask in the sun....or at least when the sun decided to come out between all the rain and wind...but still, it was nice and cool and the kids had a great time.

Then as soon as we returned to my parents home in Utah, John had to get on a flight the next morning bound for Rhode Island while we completes Officer Induction School for the next 6 weeks.

So the kids are and are just chillin at my folks home in good ol' Utah and I am really hoping to see lots of family and friends while we are here. So if your in the area, please feel free to send me a note because I would love to see you!

When I get a little more settled in, I will pull out some photos for your viewing pleasure. :)

4 comments:

Eric and Angela said...

I will be there this weekend to play with you for a whole week. Doesn't that sound like fun??

Kimberly said...

I want to come.... :(

Giselle Taminez said...

I miss YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil, Susanne, Alexander, Danielle and Buddy said...

Sounds like a blast! Glad you guys are doing well. We miss you!