Saturday, May 30, 2009

So I have started writing at least 3 or 4 posts that are in draft mode still and I just can't find it in me to be motivated to post them. So, I will just update you that I am still here, still kickin, and the move has begun, although we are still in town for a week until John graduates on Friday. WHOOOOO-HOOOOOOOO! I'm so proud of my man!!!!

Then we are off to do some serious vacay in San Francisco, LA (Disneyland), Lake Powell and then hangin out with my folks in Utah for a few weeks while John has to go to Officer Training in Rhode Island.

Then at the end of July, we will FINALLY board a plane for a one-way flight to Tokyo and then on to the tiny Island of Okinawa....and then begins our 3 year vacation....at least it will seem like it after the crazy schedule my husband has kept for the past 6 years!

So hopefully this post should hold you over for another few weeks, and when I get settled at my parents house, I'm sure I will have LOTS of time on my hands to blog and Facebook away to my hearts content....or at least until the kids find me hiding in the computer room from them. :)

4 comments:

Eric and Angela said...

Can't wait to see ya!

Amy said...

I'm so excited for you!!! Can't wait to see what Japan is like through your eyes. Love ya!

Johnny and Becca said...

Sweet!!! :) Hey do you think you can help me a little bit with a project or two that I am trying to get done this summer before I go to BYU-Idaho? Although I am sorry to say that I won't be there much with work, youth Conference, Girls Camp ... but hey we'll have fun

Phil, Susanne, Alexander, Danielle and Buddy said...

No! You can't leave! :( Although I am looking forward to hearing about all your adventures over seas. Congrats to John (a few days early)!