An End for now...
Sorry about all the strange drama posts lately. I think we have finally figured out what we are going to do about the house, which we felt totally inspired by the spirit to be patient and hold off on selling for now. I think we were being rushed into uncomfortable situations that would have benefited everyone except us, and so we decided to take a step back and evaluate all our options, and we felt strongly that we needed to rent the house for now, and we have even been blessed with the right renters who meet our qualifications. So that's that for now, and now I can relax, enjoy my last few weeks on the East Coast and just have hope and faith that we will have a better solution next year. (I know, still vague details.)
I want to thank all of you for your kind words and wishes, and especially to my sister Kim and my Mom who came out this past week. They helped me in more ways than I thought I needed. Pictures of our fabulous weekend together coming so.
No comments:
Post a Comment