Funny Sayings-Part IVXVIIVXI
I realize that I post a lot of comentary about things my kids say...but hey, these are the little things I want to remember because I know everyone says "they grow up so fast," but the truth is....they really do grow so fast and they just get smarter everyday, so I'm always having to change up my game plan to appear smarter still. :)
Anyway, here are the funny things I heard this week:
-Ben: "Mom, my achoo (Sneeze) came out of my ear!"
-Whenever I tell Bella that she is so silly, she says, "I'm not silly, I'm just a Bella!"
-I've been trying to instill in Bella the concept of Modesty since she loves to take her clothes of and show you her "boobies"....the girl is infatuated with them for some reason. Anyway, we were watching The Little Mermaid yesterday, and Bella proudly stated, "Mommy, Ariel is not modest!" I'm so happy to hear when my kids catch onto things like that.
-Along the lines of The little Mermaid and "boobies," Bella always refers to Ariels seashells as "Boobie Traps."
-Ben hates meat..any kind of meat, well except sausage...(we used to tell him everything was sausage, but he has us figured out.) Anyway, I made Taco salad for dinner last night, and usually it is a battle to get Ben to eat ANYTHING if it has ANY kind of meat in it. Well, Ben must have been really hungry when it was time for dinner, because he sat down and dug into his food that then told me over and over for the next few minutes how "good it was" and what a "good mommy" I was, and that "I was the Best Cook EVER"! (I wasn't so convinced with his enthusiasm, but maybe if he went one extra step and got me a mug that said all that...I might believe him.):0
No comments:
Post a Comment