This week...
Bella has been loving her dance class, and a friend of ours gave her this cute little Cinderella costumn to wear. She has worn it everyday since.
I like to ask Bella questions to see what she says:
Me: What is your favorite food?
Bella: "My favorite food is Good."
Me: What is your favorite book?
Bella: "My favorite book is Reading."
Me: What is your favorite toy?
Bella: "My favorite toy is playing."
Me: What is your favorite color?
Bella: "My favorite color is Pink."
Oh well, at least she gets the general idea.
Ben loves to keep me on my toes. He also loves to give me good messes to clean up. This morning, I knew the kids were awake, but they were being very quiet. I found them in Ben's room, under his bed hiding.
Super-hero Ben: I feel so safe having this little guy around to protect us.
And his trusty side-kick and partner-in-crime, Bella Ballerina:
The Dynamic Duo!
After Ben an I cleaned up his Super-Hero mess of a room.
And Amelia....oh, I just love those cheeks!
2 comments:
Life is never boring around your house!!! You have such cute characters to keep you on your toes!
Billy would call thouse pinchable cheeks. And then he would pinch them.
Post a Comment