Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines' Day!!!!

Ahhhh, I do love Valentines Day...even though we celebrated it yesterday because John had to go out of town today to take his Boards in Chicago.(Good Luck Honey!)

But before John left this morning, we decided to make some yummy heart-shaped pancakes for him...and the kids too. :)

John brought home some beautiful flowers for his girls..mainly Bella and myself.

She was so in love with the flowers, that when we asked if we could put them in a vase with water, she replied, "No thanks, I'll just hold them."


Every boy loves anything SpongeBob...although I'm not too much of a fan of the show, and he never watches it, he still loves SpongeBob. (You would think since he never watches the show, he wouldn't know who SpongeBob is, however, he never watches Hanna Montana either, but he seems to know who she is too.)


My little Valentine:

Doesn't she look like she wants a hug....who could resist?


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Happy Valentines' Day! We love you and are thinking of you! Good luck to John on his Boards!

Sarah said...

She is so adorable Melissa! All your kids have grown so much!!

Amy said...

I also love Amelia's chubby cheeks! And your "dynamic duo" pics are way cute! How awesome that John brought home a whole huge bouquet for Bella. :) Her dancing pictures really make me want to put McKenzie in dance. Love it!

Claudia said...

Happy Valentine's! I took the same picture of a heart-shaped pancake this morning...something about great minds, right?