Sunday, January 4, 2009

Blog Hiatus

So as I'm sure all my avid blog fans and devoted readers have noticed that I have been MIA from the bloggin' scene for a few weeks, but don't fret because I'm officially back from vacation and ready to download all the fun and awesome details of our spur-of-the-moment 4,000 mile round-trip drive to Utah to surprise my family for Christmas.

Okay, maybe you didn't notice my absence because you were on vacay too, but I like to think maybe someone did.

So, once I get my house back into controlled-ciaos-order, and Ben recovers from a random eye infection that got bad enough that John took him to the ER tonight for some antibiotics, and I get myself back onto Maryland time zone, not Utah's...then, I will dazzle and entertain you with all the fun details of our fabulous Christmas and New Year celebrations.

Here's a little sneek peek at some of the promised pix to get you to come back.




How can you resist!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

I, for one, missed you. Of course, we are still recovering from our 45+ hour drive to UT and back, and I still can't find most of the socks, so it's all a little chaotic right now.