Thursday, January 22, 2009

Amelia's Latest Trick...Sitting Up

So I guess it's not so much a new trick since she has been doing for a few weeks now, but I now have the pictures and video to share with you...so I guess that would make it new to you, right?




I have an almost identical picture of Bella doing the same thing, but my computer won't cooperate in letting me add it.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I just love looking at all the pictures! The kids are so adorable. I love Bella in her princess costume. She really looks like a princess. Amelia is growing up so fast, and Ben looks so cute in his karate uniform.

Cindy & Billy said...

thanks for the video. They are so cute. Bella makes me laugh.

Aimee said...

Oooh! She is so precious! Our little babies need to get together for a playdate when you move to Cali! Is is definite yet?!