Thursday, January 22, 2009

Playing Catch-up...again

Wow, my new year resolution to stay on top of my blog posts is out the window...

But really, the reason was that I couldn't find my Camera cord to download my pictures until last night....so I guess I can cancel out my excuse for not blogging and still say I'm good on my resolution...lol

BELLA'S 3RD BIRTHDAY

When we were in Utah, we decided to celebrate her birthday since we had the whole family there and that is not something my kids usually have. So I let her open just about all her presents (even though her birthday was still not for another week).





Then when we got home, and her real birthday came around (since she had already opened most of her gifts) we gave her some clothes and tried to make the day still a very special one for her.

Birthday Brownies:

Daddy bought her beautiful flowers...

Which of course she LOVED and probably would have carried them around all day if I let her

For my last gift, I pampered her by doing her hair, nails and make-up. She wanted to wear her new night gown all day.

Her Birthday Doll house


These pictures are not from her birthday, but we were playing dress-up the other day and I let her try on my Wedding tiara again and some other costume jewelry I had.


It's so hard to not spoil my little princess...but I'm sure someday I will regret it. :)


THE KIDS NEWEST ACTIVITIES TO KEEP THEM BUSY

I finally signed-up Bella up for a dance class with the county. So far, she has played shy and wants me to do it with her. Hopefully, this class will help her develop confidence to do it herself.




We also started Ben in Karate Classes and he LOVES it to say the least. C'mon, a class that encourages hitting and kicking? But really, I think he likes the uniform and being with other boys and yelling "YES SIR" and "YAH!" all the time. For me, I just sit back, giggle a bit, and feel that this will help reinforce discipline, eye contact and listening the first time.


Here's Hopeing!

1 comment:

Cindy & Billy said...

It's ok I don't think you need a resolution you were doing pretty good last year with keeping up with your blog. Ben seems like a Korate kid for some reason. :)