Our Anniversary...
John and I celebrated our 7th Anniversary in Utah also. It was so great to have babysitters so we could get out for the night. John surprised me with the most beautiful flowers (to which Bella was very jealous) and we went downtown to a restaurant Cafe Molise to celebrate. We also walked around Temple square again and reminisced about the day we were married in the Salt Lake Temple.
December 29, 2001
7 Years later:
It's been a very exciting 7 years between undergrad, dental school, residency, the Navy, and of course 3 kids to show for it! I love you babe! It's you and me forever!
7 comments:
Thanks for the super download! So fun to get caught up with your family! Now, if I could just get caught up with the laundry!
I had so much fun catching up on your blog. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun in Utah. I can't believe we were both there at the same time!! Melissa, you look fabulous by the way. Love your white coat too!!!
I had so much fun catching up on your blog. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun in Utah. I can't believe we were both there at the same time!! Melissa, you look fabulous by the way. Love your white coat too!!!
Wow, what an amazing blog you have today. I loved looking at all your pictures from the holidays. It looks like you guys had too much fun after we left. It was so wonderful that we got to see you guys for christmas. I think you guys made christmas wonderful for us this year. I was scared it was going to be boring and depressing and then you and Kim showed up. I love you guys and wish we could see more of you but you live too far. Love Ya!
Congratulations!
I've been waiting for you to be off your blog hiatus so I could see all your pictures. It was fun reminiscing about all our Christmas fun! Thank you for your great effort to join us by making that long trek across the US. Like Angela said, having Kim's and your family surprise us at the last minute really added to our holiday and family fun. Love ya!
Hi! It's Agnes (from BYU-I) I saw that you posted on my blog! It's soo good to hear from you! Your kids are too cute! I just noticed we got married on the same day! Happy Anniversary! I just put you on my blog roll...so I can drop in on your blog more :)Take care!
Post a Comment