Thursday, December 18, 2008

Note to Self...

Never volunteer to do a Community Christmas Party when you are also your Church's' Activities Committee Chairman....your bound to end up with two major Christmas parties to plan and execute on the same weekend. (Also buying all that stuff and putting it on your credit card (along with all the other Christmas expenditures) can really make you feel like your wallet has diarrhea. I think I might be coming down with something...Let's hope I live to Monday.

4 comments:

Claudia said...

Good luck Wonderwoman! If anyone can make it happen, you can!

Bradden, Sunny, Hyrum, and Olivia Cannon said...

cute...... thanks for the update. hope you make it through the weekend!

Jen said...

I know exactly how you feel!

The Duckworth Family said...

I feel ya, I totally had a similar experience except it seemed to go on for weeks! I pray I never have another December like this one!