Wednesday, December 10, 2008

History Always Repeats Itself...

Remember I had a post a few weeks back about Bella cutting her hair? Well, it seems she didn't learn her lesson. Yes, she did it again. Luckily, it's not too bad, but I can't think of a way to fix it this time. We will just have to let it grow out. I just can't bring myself to cut those curls.

When I asked her if she learned her lesson and promised to not cut her hair again....this is the look she gave me. THoughtful, but not convincing.


3 comments:

Claudia said...

That's not bad! She just looks like she's got "grown out bangs". I pay my hairdresser a fortune for that look :-)

Tamara Wheeler said...

Oh no, not again.

I have to say you look FABULOUS!

TOVAR said...

I was totally bummed when I chopped Mia's curls. The bad 80's perm look went on too long in our house. Enjoy them while they are still cute. May be she'll be lucky and get some more curls later in life. It happens.