Petrini Princesses
It's hard NOT to smile at this little face
Every time I have Amelia dressed up, I forget to take a picture because by the time I get around to it, she has spit-up on her dress. So this time, I decided to take some pictures before that happened again, and she was giving me the biggest smiles. It was only after I took the pictures, I realized why she was so happy...she had just finished dirtying her diaper and it was leaking all over the back of her nice white dress....that was fun to clean!
Bella Ballerina
Our sweet neighbor gave Bella her Bella Dancerina video, mat and wand. OF Course, Bella just LOVES it! I had to take some pictures and video.
At first, I thought the video was so cheesy, but after watching the whole thing, I was impressed with the main girl with her dance and singing skills. It was pretty well done.
Of course, Ben always wants in on the action. In fact, I think he's a little jealous and keeps trying to steal Bella's wand away to play with it. :)
2 comments:
LOVE IT! This was sitting in her room for 2 years unopened, I am so happy she is enjoying it. Give all three lovelies a kiss.
Your girls are just adorable, and Ben is so cute! How fun!
Post a Comment